Experience & Education:
Must have four-year college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree and professional license required. Eight to twelve years related experience required. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence. Excellent organizational and time management skills required. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Must be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Consults with the Project Manager to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Maintains a free flow of communication with the PM and other staff members relative to team activities on assigned projects.
- Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment.
- Directs activities of staff engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Project Architect