Senior Construction Administrator
BKV Group seeks a talented Senior Construction Administrator with 15+ years prior experience required. Experience with architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural, and interior design disciplines as well as problem resolution are critical elements of this position. The senior CA must be fmiliar with providing a variety of the field’s concepts to construction field superintendent. This position also requires the firsthand knowledge of most trade skills, a working knowledge of the construction industry and the construction process, a familiarity of the building codes, and a high degree of self-confidence and both oral and written communication skills. Four-year college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attends in-house education programs in an effort to expand skills and periodically participate with staff training presentations.
- Provides ongoing assistance to BKV Group staff regarding construction administration “Lessons Learned.”
- Presents monthly staff seminars on field “Lessons Learned” and building science.
- Seeks opportunities for continuing education for the enhancement of building science. Also maintains extensive product knowledge and technical focus.
- Prepares transmittals, sends approved shop drawings to General Contractor, and uploads approved shop drawings onto file sharing software.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to achieve your goals. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume. Please indicate your name, desired position and location in e-mail subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.