Project Architect I
The role is located in Washington, D.C.
Must have four-year college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree and professional license required. One to four years related experience required. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the Project Manager and Senior Project Architect. Must be proficient in Revit, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Consults with the Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to help determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation.
- Assists the PM or SPA in planning the layout of projects and in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
- Coordinates with engineering team members to assist the PM or SPA with the integration of engineering systems into a unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment.
- Supports construction administration staff during building construction to help monitor compliance with project plans.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position and location in email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for further details: Project Architect I