Project Architect I
this role is located in washington, DC
BKV Group seeks a talented Project Architect I with 1-4 years related experience to join our Washington, DC office in Georgetown. The candidate must have a well-rounded architecture experience in all aspects of design and documentation with multi-family housing, commercial and local government clients.
- Consults with the Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to help determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation.
- Assists the PM or SPA in planning the layout of projects and in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
- Coordinates with engineering team members to assist the PM or SPA with the integration of engineering systems into a unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment.
- Supports construction administration staff during building construction to help monitor compliance with project plans.
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Professional registration
- Experience with Revit and Microsoft Office Suite
- LEED AP optional
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, and enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please indicate your name, desired position and location in the email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for further details: Project Architect I