Landscape DESIGNER I
this role is located in washington, DC
BKV Group seeks talented Landscape Designer I with 2-4+ years’ related experience to join our Urban Design and Landscape Architecture practice. The ideal candidate will be a flexible, team-oriented individual with strong time management skills, with a desire to learn and participate in all phases of design and documentation. Project related responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with precedent and visioning studies.
- Assists in the implementation of design concepts primarily for multi-family residential exterior spaces and physical environments.
- Prepares complete and comprehensive plans, schedules, and details utilizing Revit software for the landscape architectural construction documents under the guidance of the Discipline Lead of Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. Coordinates the architectural Revit model with each discipline for a complete and coordinated 3-D model and 2-D drawing deliverable as required at each phase of the project.
- Creates color plans, renderings, project elevations, perspectives, and presentation boards for client and other misc. meetings.
- Works closely with the project team to support the construction administration phase with responding to RFI’s, submittal reviews, ASI’s and PR’s.
- Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited university. 2-4+ years related experience; entry level will be considered.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field such as placemaking, ecology, stormwater/drainage, climate, soil, grading, and plant materials.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members.
- Must be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite. Additional technical skills preferred, such as SketchUp.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and constant opportunities for growth. BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented design professionals, creating exciting environments, and enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position and location in email subject line. Email address: email@example.com
Click here for further details: Landscape Designer I