interior design student intern
this role is located in minneapolis, mn
The Student Intern is responsible for assisting project teams by completing a variety of tasks while learning in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Manages the filing and organization of the resource library and schedules all meetings with industry product reps.
- Assist with general office organizing or improvements.
- Drafting using Revit.
- Creating 3D computer models using Revit or similar modeling.
- Assist team members with presentation materials specifications.
- Render project elevations or perspectives using Photoshop, Revit or similar rendering programs
- Assist with industry research projects, studies or whitepapers.
- Receives direction from Interior Design team members based on project task.
Candidates must be enrolled in an academic Interior Design program. This position requires at least a 16-29 hour per week time commitment.
Basic knowledge of REVIT, Adobe CS5, and Microsoft Office required. Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, client and the general public. Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
Are you a fit for this role? Applicants must submit a comprehensive portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB) of your work and website to be considered for this position, along with a resume and cover letter. Please note your name, your desired position and office location in the email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for further details: Interior Design Student Intern