open positions in minneapolis, dallas, chicago and washington, DC
BKV Group is searching for a BIM Manager with an understanding of how complex aspects of Architecture/Engineering and Revit interact. This person must have a passion for the A/E industry and be willing to work in a fast-paced office environment with multiple project deadlines. Good communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to multi-task and interact with team members efficiently and effectively. We are a holistic firm supporting architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical engineering as well as construction administration. This position is responsible to support and aide the Project Teams in providing day to day assistance with multi-discipline Revit activities, software support, and maintaining BKV standards/ templates.
- Working with team members and clients to coordinate deliverables.
- Performing initial set-ups for new projects.
- Managing models throughout the design phases.
- Project clash detection (BIM 360 Model Coordination) and provide clash reports.
- Revit model check (Warnings/Purging/Audit/Content Management).
- Maintaining BKV Revit Standards (Monitor projects for compliance with BKV standards).
- Lead project BIM Kick-off/ BEP meetings (Create agendas and distribute to all project team members).
- Lead project BIM Interference Check meetings.
- Assist with project close-out tasks (archiving/standard details/project specific Revit content).
- Participation with Revit Leaders group (Attend monthly meetings and assist with various initiatives or resolution of issues with Revit Leaders Group and other BIM Manager).
- Assist with Revit content creation.
- Assist with and lead Revit trainings (Coordinate with BIM team and other Revit Leaders in developing and leading trainings for all disciplines).
- Assist IT department in computer set-up and maintenance at local practice site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and/or equivalent training and experience in the AEC / Building Industry.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Design Technology (BIM)
- Understanding of Project Lifecycles – Concept/SD/DD/CD/Bidding/CA phases.
- Coordinate effectively and provide solutions to team members of internal and external teams.
- Navisworks / BIM 360/ Dynamo experience preferred.
- Familiar with Office 365 apps / MS Teams.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on related programs and skill sets.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and serve as a resource for staff in all design disciplines.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented design professionals, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume. Email address: email@example.com
BKV employees are required to submit proof of vaccination in order to work in the office.
Click here for further details: BIM Manager