Architectural Designer II
The role is located in Washington, D.C.
Experience & Education:
Professional degree in architecture preferred. 4+ years related experience preferred. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the Managing Architect and Senior Project Architect. Skills required include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Revit, Adobe CS5, and SketchUp.
- Assists Project Manager or Senior Project Architect in planning the layout of projects including the determination of functional and spatial requirements and assists in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
- Prepare project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment. Drafting using Revit.
- Supports project team during construction administration.
- Create 3D computer models using SketchUp or similar programs.
- Render project elevations or perspectives using Adobe software.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position and location in email subject line. Email address: email@example.com.
Click for further details: Architectural Designer II