Experience & Education:
Must have professional degree in architecture. Professional registration is required. Ten to fifteen years related experience required. Must have experience with direct client contact and communication. Experience leading major CIP projects of $500K – $200M, and K-12 education projects is preferred. LEED AP is optional. Must be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Works closely with Partner in Charge and Project Manager to support the design and technical tasks for small to mid-scale projects
- Implements the code review requirements and the respective documents to obtain review and approval of the plans for code compliance
- Plans layout of project and coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
- Prepares scaled drawings and contract documents for document packages to contractors
- Prepares project production design and drawings using Revit and other computer assisted design software and equipment
BKV Group is a design firm providing a full complement of architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Since 1978, BKV Group has grown from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C., serving clients locally and nationally. At this juncture in our firm’s evolution, 40 years in, BKV Group is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: SPA DC Government