Experience & Education
Candidates for the Senior Plumbing Engineer position must have a minimum of eight years of focused plumbing design experience in all aspects of design and documentation with leading edge multi-family, commercial, and local government clients. Professional Engineering License or ASPE Certified is preferred. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from manager, clients, and the general public. Must have experience with Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provides senior plumbing engineering and design leadership to BKV Group
- Development of project Basis of Design
- Coordination of the plumbing design with the other project disciplines and the Project Manager
- Domestic water, sanitary, storm and special waste handling design using Revit BIM software
- Preparation of plumbing design documents including drawings and specifications
- Responsible for the plumbing design technical accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for execution and oversight of the design production work in an effective and efficient manner
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio. Please note the name of the position and the office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Plumbing Engineer – Washington, D.C.