Experience & Education:
Must have four years college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, along with 10-15 years of related experience. Professional license required. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have ability to write reports and business correspondence. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meet with BKV Group clients to review owner engineering needs and prepare options for owner review and direction.
- Analyzes the design requirements, specifications, and performance requirements to determine the best and most appropriate designs to meet customer expectations, code requirements, and life and safety considerations.
- Determines feasibility of designing new facility engineering systems or modifying existing systems considering cost, available space, time limitations, company planning, and other technical factors.
- Responsible for discipline budgets on assigned projects.
- Signs and seals engineering plans and specifications for assigned projects.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Mechanical Engineer