Experience & Education: Graduate of a four-year college or university program with the intention of completing a Master of Landscape Architecture. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field such as placemaking, ecology, stormwater/drainage, climate, soil, grading, and plant materials. The ability to evaluate a project’s impact on the local ecosystem at all stages. Experience with/understanding of green roof construction a plus. Five or more years of related experience required. Applicants must also be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members. Must also have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the MA and SPA. Must be proficient in Revit, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Suite. Additional technical skills preferred, such as Google SketchUp.
Leads planning and design efforts of projects by performing some or all of the following duties.
- Assist in the development of design concepts for, primarily, multi-family residential exterior spaces and physical environments.
- Preparing project design drawings, details, and specifications from schematic design through construction documents in Revit 2011.
- Creating 3D computer models using Revit, 3D Studio Max, Google SketchUP, or similar programs.
- Create color plans, renderings, project elevations, and perspectives using Adobe Creative Suite CS5.
- Assist with presentation boards and/or hand-outs.
- Assist with precedent and visioning studies.
- Create physical models using laser equipment or traditional model-making tools.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Landscape Designer