As a member of the Engineering discipline for BKV Group, the Senior Electrical Engineer represents the engineering discipline in the current and future service development process and programs to serve the firm’s clients. Candidates must have a professional license. This position requires a four-year college or university degree, 10-15 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have ability to write reports and business correspondence. Excellent organizational and time management skills are required. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Must also be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meet with BKV Group clients to review owner engineering needs and prepare options for owner review and direction.
- Analyzes the design requirements, specifications, and performance requirements to determine the best and most appropriate designs to meet customer expectations, code requirements, and all life and safety considerations.
- Determines feasibility of designing new facility engineering systems or modifying existing systems considering cost, available space, time limitations, company planning, and other technical factors.
- Provides technical information concerning advantages and limitations which affect long range facility and space planning.
- Confers openly and directly in a respectful and professional manner with other personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develop design.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Electrical Engineer