Experience and Education: Four years’ college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A solid “hands on” construction background is preferable to a classroom degree. 15+ years prior experience required. Experience with architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural, and interior design disciplines as well as problem resolution are critical elements of this position. This position requires the firsthand knowledge of most trade skills, a working knowledge of the construction industry and the construction process, a familiarity of the building codes, and a high degree of self-confidence and both oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with providing a variety of the field’s concepts to construction field superintendent.
- Attends in-house education programs in an effort to expand skills and periodically participate with staff training presentations.
- Provides ongoing assistance to BKV staff regarding construction administration “Lessons Learned.”
- Presents monthly staff seminars on Field “Lessons Learned” and building science.
- Seeks opportunities for continuing education for the enhancement of building science. Maintains extensive product knowledge and technical focus.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Construction Administrator