Experience and Education: Must have four years’ college or university degree or four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. 10+ years related experience. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite. Additional technical skills preferred, such as Google SketchUp.
- Consults with Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to help determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation.
- Creates initial design concepts staying within the parameters of the Owner’s construction budget.
- Assists PM or MP in planning the layout of projects, including determination of functional and spatial requirements and exterior building image.
- Coordinates with various team members during the implementation of the design.
- Prepares design presentations for client review and approval, in conjunction with MP and PM.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Architectural Designer