Experience & Education: The Marketing Assistant must have 1-2 years of related experience. Experience in architectural, engineering, or construction environment strongly preferred, but not required. Strong MS Office Suite skills required, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign. Bachelor’s degree with concentration in marketing, communications, graphics or related field. Ability to work well under remote manager and both local and national teams. Proactive approach with excellent organization, time management, prioritization and attention to detail. Uses time effectively with little supervision. Self-Directed Problem Solver: Uses logic to solve problems and works to understand unfamiliar subject matter. Must work well with a variety of personalities.
- Prepare responses to Request for Proposals (RFP), request for Qualifications (RFQ), and Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) as requested, with an eye for detail and graphic composition.
- Create presentations for clients and client interviews by working in-step with local design, business development, and consultant teams using established processes that lead to well-developed graphics and content.
- Assist in conference coordination including scheduling, ordering and preparing for conferences and conference-related communication efforts.
- Handle shipping requests, postage/mail, deliveries, supply and misc. lunch ordering with DAL office.
- Assist with filing and electronic file maintenance.
- Assist in new hire employee setup and office orientation with DAL office. Assist IT with new computer and phone set up when needed.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Marketing Assistant