Education & Experience
Must have Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, public relations, business development, graphic design, or related field. Must have 2-5 years of related experience. Experience in architectural, engineering, or construction environment strongly preferred, but not required. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required (specifically InDesign).
Inherently proactive with excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills, along with an strong attention to detail. Self-directed problem solver using logic to solve problems and works to understand unfamiliar subject matter. Must work well with a variety of personalities and have a vested interest in helping grow the culture of the Dallas office.
- Prepare responses to requests for proposals (RFP), requests for qualifications (RFQ), and statements of qualifications (SOQ), and possess a keen eye for graphic composition.
- Create presentations for clients and client interviews by working with local design, business development, and consultant teams using established processes that lead to well-developed graphics and content.
- Assist in conference coordination by researching client attendee lists and preparing conference-related communication vehicles digitally and in print.
- Work closely alongside the Dallas marketing leadership and the Dallas director of business development to create localized and customized marketing materials for select new business efforts.
- Be the local PR, social media, and website point of contact so our Dallas people, projects, and perspectives can be effectively broadcast on our external channels.
BKV Group is a holistic design firm, providing a full complement of architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, as well as construction administration services. Since 1978, BKV Group has created customized and innovation design solutions for clients, growing from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C. Serving clients locally and nationally, BKV Group authors great design, provides thoughtful experience, and delivers on our promise to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and cover letter. Remember to note the name of the position in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Marketing Assistant, DAL