Experience & Education
Candidates must have a 4-year BA or MA Degree in Interior Design with six or more years of experience working in a commercial interior design firm. Applicant must have strong experience in multi-family housing (market rate, affordable, student, senior living), hospitality or corporate/commercial design. Must be an exceptional designer and collaborator, capable of communicating design concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse client audiences. Exceptional design sense and collaboration skills. Expertise in REVIT, Enscape, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS PowerPoint. Must also be a proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills, and attention to detail. Ability to be engaged on several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
- Involved in all aspects of project planning from programming, through design documentation and construction administration
- Collaborates and communicates with multi-disciplinary team on a variety of project types
- Develops Visioning/Branding package for client to establish aesthetic direction and Interior Design concept for the project
- Advises client on appropriate finish and material selections and implements on overall design palette that supports the aesthetic goals, budget and functionality of the project
- Renders design concepts in the form of 3D renderings, rendered elevations and floor plans to communicate design to owner
Applicants must submit a comprehensive portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB) of your work and website to be considered for this position, along with a resume and cover letter. Please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line.
Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com