Experience & Education
The Interior Designer III, must leverage their 7-10 years of related experience and education to achieve the interior design work-scope for BKV Group projects. Candidates must have a four-year BS degree from an accredited college or university. Alternatively, a two- or four-year technical college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred that NCIDQ exam complete and licensed and registered Certified Interior Designer (CID). Must be fluent in English with the ability to write reports and business correspondence, and present effectively. Candidates must also be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Scope/Schedule/Budget: Reviews project budget with Project Lead or Partner at start of project. Works with Project Lead to align tasks to be completed with available budget. Communicates scope and budget concerns with Project Lead and reviews budget status throughout the project.
- Vision: Works with Project Lead to develop Visioning / Branding package for client to establish aesthetic direction and Interior Design Concepts for the project. Designer to communicate vision through use of imagery, renderings and concept designs.
- Programming: Meets with client/project lead to determine program requirements. Designer works with client/project lead to understand function, equipment, ff&e and any other factors that will affect the planning of the project interiors.
- Space Planning: Works with Project Lead to determine scope of plan development. Uses program knowledge to develop functional, innovative environment that will enhance the experience for the occupant.
- Finish and Materials: Works with project lead to develop appropriate finish and material selections and implements an overall design palette that support the aesthetic goals, budget and functionality of the project.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Interior Designer III