Interior Designer III
Experience & Education: Must have four-year Interior Design degree from an accredited college or university. Minimum of 7-10 years experience in a commercial design firm required. Applicant must have strong experience in multi-family and/or hospitality design. Professional Interior Design registration/Certified Interior Designer preferred. Must have strong graphic presentation skills and be proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling programs. Candidates must have excellent organizational and time management skills and strong relationship building skills with internal teams and clients. Must be an entrepreneurial, creative, and highly motivated individual.
- Collaborates and communicates with multi-disciplinary team on a variety of project types.
- Leads interior program development with the client.
- Develops Visioning/Branding package for client to establish aesthetic direction and interior design concept for the project.
- Advises client on appropriate finish and material selections and overall design palette that support the aesthetic goals, budget, and functionality of the project.
- Renders design concepts in 3D renderings, rendered elevations and floor plans to communicate design to owner.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Interior Designer III