Experience and Education:
Enrolled in a 4-year Interior Design program, Master’s degree program. Must be a junior or senior with at least one year of school remaining before graduation. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have ability to write reports and business correspondence. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Skills required include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Revit, Adobe CS5, and SketchUp. Preference will be given to candidates who exhibit exceptional graphic and communication skills.
- Position requires at least a 16-20 hour per week time commitment.
- Assist with general office organizing or improvements.
- Manages resource library and schedules all meetings with industry product reps.
- Drafting using Revit.
- Assist team members with presentation boards and/or hand-outs.
- Render project elevations or perspectives using Photoshop, Revit or similar programs.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Interior Design Student Intern