Experience and Education
Ideal candidates for the Interior Design Intern role will be enrolled in a four-year Interior Design program or Master’s Degree program. Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking the English language. Must have ability to write reports and business correspondence. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and the general public. Skills required include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Revit, Adobe CS5 and Google SketchUp. Preference will be given to candidates who exhibit exceptional graphic and communication skills.
- Able to work 25-30 hours per week.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Assist with general office organizing or improvements.
- Manages resource library and schedules all meetings with industry product reps.
- Drafting using Revit.
- Creating 3D computer models using Google Sketch Up, Revit or similar programs.
- Also assist team members with presentation boards and/or hand-outs.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Interior Design Student Intern, CHI