Experience & Education: An Electrical EIT, as a member of the Engineering discipline for BKV Group, will serve as an Engineer in Training for various BKV Group projects. Must have four years’ college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant engineering experience preferred. Must also be fluent in English with the ability to write reports and business correspondence, and present effectively. Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential. Candidates must also be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Confers openly and directly in a respectful and professional manner with other personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develop design.
- Under the direction of the Senior Engineer, Junior Engineer, or Engineering Partner prepares calculations, designs and detailed drawings for review.
- Responsible for completing work in a timely manner on assigned projects within the budgeted hours.
- Perform the necessary disciplinary work on assigned projects.
- Draft using AutoCAD and Revit.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Electrical EIT