Experience and Education: Must have an Administrative Program Certificate, Associates Degree in related field, or the equivalent education and experience. Preferred 1-3 years related experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Submittal Exchange and Bluebeam.
- Organize and schedules weekly CA staff meetings; records minutes and provides agenda to all attendees.
- Updates CA discipline project staffing schedule in Ajera and in Excel.
- Reviews incoming submittals and shop drawings and provided notes for the CA project lead.
- Maintains weekly tracking update of all shop drawings for projects in CA Phase. Monitors timely returns of shop drawings.
- Logs shop drawing receipts and Change Orders on BKV standard electronic project tracking software.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: CA Coordinator