Experience and Education:
Must have an Administrative Program Certificate, Associates Degree in related field, or the equivalent education and experience. Preferred 1-3 years related experience. Must be fluent in English with the ability to write reports and business correspondence, and present effectively. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide valid conclusions. Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Ideal candidates will have the ability to effectively present information as well as respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Submittal Exchange and Bluebeam.
- Organize and schedules weekly CA staff meetings; records minutes and provides agenda to all attendees
- Updates CA discipline project staffing schedule in Ajera and in Excel
- Reviews incoming submittals and shop drawings and provided notes for the CA project lead
- Maintains weekly tracking update of all shop drawings for projects in CA phase. Monitors timely returns of shop drawings
- Logs shop drawing receipts and change orders on BKV standard electronic project tracking software
BKV Group is a design firm providing a full complement of architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Since 1978, BKV Group has grown from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C., serving clients locally and nationally. At this juncture in our firm’s evolution, 40 years in, BKV Group is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: CA Coordinator Chicago