Experience & Education: Must have two years college or university degree in related field; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associates degree in Architectural Drafting & Design preferred. Minimum four years BIM experience (all disciplines preferred). Understanding of Project Lifecycles – Concept/SD/DD/CD/Bidding/CA phases. Coordinate effectively and provide solutions to team members of internal and external teams. Navisworks / BIM 360 / Revizto experience preferred. Familiar with Office 365 apps / Skype. Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on related programs and skill sets. Ideal candidates will have the ability to communicate effectively and serve as a resource for staff in all design disciplines. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
Primary responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Working with team members and clients to coordinate deliverables.
- Performing initial set-ups for new projects.
- Managing models throughout the design phases.
- Project clash detection (Navisworks / BIM 360 Model Coordination).
- Direct project Revit support for local practice site and other sites as required.
- Monitor project Interference Checks / Coordination Resolution.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio. Please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: BIM Specialist