Experience & Education
As the Senior Project Manager, you’ll bring your 15+ years of experience to this role. This position is responsible for the Housing and Development Client project management and coordination of the planning, design and production of projects. The the Senior Project Manager will work closely with the Managing Partner to maintain communication with the client throughout the entire process. Communicates clearly with the client any required decisions that impact design, schedule and delivery of documents. Also manages information distribution to all disciplines and consultants in a timely manner to adhere to planned schedules. As such, candidates must hold a Bachelor of Architecture or a Master’s Degree in architecture and be a licensed architect. Must be fluent in English and have the ability to write reports and business correspondence. The Senior Project Manager must also be able to present effectively to internal and external audiences.
- Leads the marketing effort with the members of the business development staff as well as the design team to attract new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Assists in preparation of project contracts and consults with the Managing Partner to present and administer.
- Responsible for working with Managing Partner to determine project scope, schedule, and design team budgets. Also maintains identified schedules and budgets on assigned projects.
- Oversees project documents for issuance to meet client’s development program and budget. Implements design and production processes and policies in accordance with the project service fee budget.
- Leads the design team in preparing the project including determination of functional and spatial requirements and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color and equipment.
- Coordinates the integration of our “holistic multi-disciplinary approach” in a complete and coordinated design for client review and approval.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Senior Project Manager