Experience & Education
Two- to four-year college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. four-year design/architectural degree preferred, but not required. Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the Managing Architect and Senior Project Architect. Skills required include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Revit, Adobe CS5, and SketchUp.
- Prepare project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment. Drafting using Revit.
- Supports project team during construction administration.
- Create physical models using laser cutter or traditional model-making tools.
- Create 3D computer models using SketchUp or similar programs.
- Render project elevations or perspectives using Adobe software.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Architectural Designer I