BKV Group seeks a talented Administrative Contracts Coordinator with 2-4 years Architecture/Engineering industry experience to join our Washington, DC office in Georgetown. The ideal candidate has previous experience with AIA contracts. The Administrative Contracts Coordinator will also handle projects with a proactive approach, excellent organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail. Must use time effectively with little supervision.
- Prepare project and consultant contracts from templates for review. Once review is complete, finalize and track status. Follow up with partners and project managers on contracts as needed.
- Track and obtain all project owner and consultant insurance certificates in accordance to contract terms. Assist with closing, MHFA and HUD documents as needed.
- Work with project team and attorney to coordinate changes as needed.
- Send contracts with appropriate attachments including deliverables list. Will also assist with discipline coordination of deliverables list for each project.
- File contracts and redlines in project folders as well as contract correspondence.
- Assist and support with various executive administrative tasks including travel arrangements, conference room scheduling support, lunch ordering, scanning documents, typing documents, and greeting visitors.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume and portfolio; please also note the name of the position and your desired office location in the email subject line. Email address: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bkvgroup.com
Click for further details: Administrative Contracts Coordinator DC