This Role is Located in Washington, DC
BKV Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator specifically focused on the Government and Education/Library sectors of BKV Group. This individual will contribute to the end-to-end process of producing proposals, marketing collateral, and developing BKV Group stories and proofs to inspire action. From writing content, to managing the pursuit process, to creating customized graphics, we are looking for someone who can help us win more work with state, local, and education clients in the mid-Atlantic region, and around the country. This individual should also have polished research and proposal assembly skills, strong writing capabilities, a resiliency to find the best solutions, and a collaborative, team-focused mindset. This candidate will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with the national marketing and business development teams. Primary responsibilities include:
- Own the proposal management, content development, and production of marketing proposals, qualification packages, and marketing collateral, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), SF330 responses, as well as client presentation decks.
- Collaborate with Government and Education/Library practice group leaders to drive strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content and create graphics designed to convince clients to purchase our services.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national events and conferences, including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing email campaigns, and more.
- Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
- Assist with updating the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information on an ongoing basis.
- Solicit and coordinate information from allied professionals, sub-consultants and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials.
- Develop award submittals, coordinate public relations efforts, and assist with special events aimed at growing our client subsets, and expanding our brand in the DMV region.
- Oversee photography shoots (planning and coordination of shot list and schedules), and the management of project and staff images (formatting, filing).
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, English, or other related field.
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience with an exemplary background in spearheading Government and Education/Library proposals.
- CPSM certification desirable, as well as an understanding of basic A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Suite (most notably, InDesign) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Bridge, Deltek Vision, WordPress, and social media platforms is preferred.
- Honed experience using sales or client relationship management (CRM) tools and platforms.
- The ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs and RFQs) and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- The ability to develop written and oral communications that clearly explain technical concepts, using easy to understand language and graphics.
- The ability to manage time and resources to produce and deliver project assignments under strict deadlines.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, engaging, fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of staff.
- Possess a solutions-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected.
- Active participation in industry organizations such as SMPS, AAFDC, AIA, ULI, CREW DC, DCBIA, DC Economic Partnership, DC Preservation League, WDCEP, NAIOP, or the DC Commercial Real Estate Marketing Group.
BKV Group has a 42-year history of design excellence (and counting), winning over 180 regional and national awards for our projects (and counting). We believe in a collegial, upbeat, opportunistic, and fun working environment, and are dedicated to a never-ending quest to identify new talent that enhances our culture and best serves our diverse array of clients.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume. Please include your name, desired position, and location in email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for further details: Marketing Coordinator