This role is located in Washington, DC
BKV Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with BKV Group’s brand. This individual will contribute to the end-to-end process of producing marketing collateral and developing BKV Group stories and proofs to inspire action. From brainstorming ideas, to writing content, to managing and producing proposals, we are looking for someone who can help us win more work with desired clients and projects in the Mid-Atlantic region. This individual should also have polished communication skills and a strong marketing personality. This position will be focused on the following sectors within the Washington, D.C. practice site region: Housing and Development (including market-rate, student, senior, and affordable housing), Government (including state and local), Federal, Education/Library, Corporate/Commercial, and Hospitality. This candidate will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with the national marketing and business development teams.
- Own the proposal management, content development, and production of marketing collateral and pursuits, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), as well as client presentation decks.
- Collaborate with practice group leaders and business developers to drive messaging strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content and create graphics designed to convince clients to purchase our services.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and business developers to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national events and conferences, including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing digital and e-communications, and more.
- Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
- Assist with updating the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, English, or other related field.
- 4 – 6 years of related, professional experience with an exemplary background in proposal development, copywriting, and graphic design.
CPSM certification desirable, as well as an understanding of basic A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Suite (most notably, InDesign) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Bridge, Deltek Vision, WordPress, and social media platforms is preferred.
- Honed experience using sales or client relationship management (CRM) tools and platforms.
- The ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- The ability to develop written and oral communications that clearly explain technical concepts, using easy to understand language and graphics.
- The ability to manage time and resources to produce and deliver project assignments under strict deadlines.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, engaging, fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of staff.
- Possess a solutions-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected.
- Active participation in industry organizations such as SMPS, AAFDC, AIA, ULI, CREW DC, DCBIA, DC Economic Partnership, DC Preservation League, WDCEP, NAIOP, or the DC Commercial Real Estate Marketing Group.
- Solicit and coordinate information from allied professionals, sub-consultants and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials.
- Develop award submittals, coordinate public relations efforts, and assist with special events aimed at growing our client subsets, and expanding our brand in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Oversee photography shoots (planning and coordination of shot list and schedules), and the management of project and staff images (formatting, filing).
BKV Group has a 40+year history of design excellence, winning more than 190 regional and national awards to date. We are passionate about how innovation and creative design can shape communities for the better – enhancing the economic, aesthetic, social, and environmental context. As a holistic national design firm, we bring a full complement of architecture, interior design, urban design, engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services together to collaborate from project kick-off to closeout. The diverse perspectives formed from this collaboration help us make better design decisions and are the keys to our success. We value being open, honest, genuine, and thoughtful with each other, our clients, community stakeholders, and consultants.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries, a hybrid work schedule, and continuous opportunities for growth, we give you the tools to achieve your goals. We believe in a collegial, engaging, opportunistic, and fun working environment and are always interested in connecting with talented individuals who share our passion for enriching lives and strengthening communities. Sound like a fit? We want to hear from you!
BKV Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Click here for further details: Marketing Coordinator