This role is located in Dallas, TX.
BKV Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with BKV Group’s brand. This individual will contribute to the end-to-end process of producing marketing collateral and developing BKV Group stories and proofs to inspire action. From writing content, creating graphics, to managing and producing proposals, to contributing to social media, PR, website management, and award submissions, we are looking for someone who can help us win more work with desired clients and projects in the South and Southwest region. This individual should also have polished communication skills, and a strong marketing personality. This position will be focused on the following sectors within the Dallas practice site region: Housing and Development (including market-rate, student, senior, and affordable housing), Corporate/Commercial, and Hospitality. This candidate will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with the national marketing and business development teams. Key responsibilities include:
- Own the proposal management process, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), as well as client presentation decks and client-facing brochures and thought leadership collateral.
- Collaborate with local practice groups and business development team to drive messaging strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content and create graphics designed to convince clients to purchase our services.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and business developers to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national events and conferences (virtual and in-person), including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing digital and e-communications, and more.
- Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
- Assist with updating the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, English, or other related field.
- 5 – 7 years of related, professional experience with an exemplary background in proposal development, copywriting, and graphic design.
- CPSM certification desirable, as well as an understanding of basic A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Suite (most notably, InDesign) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Bridge, Deltek Vision, WordPress, and social media platforms is preferred.
- Honed experience using sales or client relationship management (CRM) tools and platforms.
- The ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- The ability to develop written and oral communications that clearly explain technical concepts, using easy to understand language and graphics.
The ability to manage time and resources to produce and deliver project assignments under strict deadlines.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, engaging, fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of staff.
- Possess a solutions-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected.
- Active participation in industry organizations such as SMPS, AIA Dallas, AIA TSA, IIDA TX/OK, NEWH Dallas, ULI Dallas-Fort Worth, NAIOP, TREC, and/or CREW Dallas is a bonus.
BKV employees receive excellent benefits and competitive salaries while our diverse professional teams attract excellent team members that encourage collaboration and refinement of design. Additionally, the BKV Mentor Program increases professional development and growth in design and communication. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented design professionals collaborating to resolve innovative design challenges, you may be a good fit for this position. Please submit your resume and any work samples you would like to share. Please include your name, desired position and location in the e-mail subject line.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position, and location in email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here further details: Marketing Coordinator