this role is located in dallas, tx
BKV Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to promote BKV Group in the community, drive engagement with BKV Group’s brand, and support Business Development activities with prospective clients. This individual will assist in developing win strategies, product marketing collateral and develop BKV Group stories to inspire action. From writing content, creating graphics, managing and producing qualifications, and coordinating the proposal process, to contributing to social media, PR, website management, and award submissions, we are looking for someone who can help us win more work with desired clients in the South and Southwest region. This individual should have polished communication skills, and a strong marketing personality. This position will be focused on the following sectors within the Dallas practice site region: Housing and Development (including market-rate, student, senior, and affordable housing), and Hospitality. This candidate will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with managing partner, the national marketing and business development teams.
- Own the proposal management process, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), as well as client presentation decks and client-facing brochures and thought leadership collateral.
- Collaborate with local practice groups and business development team to drive messaging/win strategies, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content and create graphics designed to influence clients to purchase our services.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Business Development Directors, Managing Partners and design team members to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national events and conferences (virtual and in-person), including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing digital and e-communications, and more.
- Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
- Assist with maintaining the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information.
- Solicit and coordinate information from allied professionals, sub-consultants and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials.
- Develop award submittals, coordinate public relations efforts, and assist with special events aimed at growing our client subsets, and expanding our brand in the region.
- Oversee photography shoots (planning and coordination of shot list and schedules), and the management of project and staff images (formatting, filing).
- Provide support for front-of-house, including overseeing deliveries, supply orders, and travel coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, English, or other related field.
- 5 – 7 years of related, professional experience with an exemplary background in proposal development, copywriting, and graphic design.
- CPSM certification desirable, as well as an understanding of basic A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Suite (most notably, InDesign) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Bridge, Deltek Vision, WordPress, and social media platforms is preferred.
- Honed experience using sales or client relationship management (CRM) tools and platforms.
- The ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- The ability to develop written and oral communications that clearly explain technical concepts, using easy to understand language and graphics.
- The ability to manage time and resources to produce and deliver project assignments under strict deadlines.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, engaging, fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of staff.
- Possess a solutions-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected.
WHY WORK HERE
We have vibrant talented staff who have a passion for the work we do. Our office culture is upbeat, collegial, and fun. We respect one another and support each other’s efforts, while sharing expertise to learn and grow together. We are dedicated to a never-ending quest to identify new talent that enhances our culture and best serves our diverse array of clients.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume. Please include your name, desired position, and location in email subject line. Email address: email@example.com
BKV Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Click here for further details: Marketing Coordinator