The role is located in Washington, DC.
BKV Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator with 5-7 years experience who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with clients in the mid-Atlantic region. This individual should also have polished communication skills, and a strong marketing personality, and be able to manage the entire proposal management process. This position will be focused on the following sectors within the Washington, D.C. practice site region: Housing and Development (including market-rate, student, senior, and affordable housing), Government (including state and local), Federal, Education/Library, Corporate/Commercial, and Hospitality. This individual will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with the national marketing and business development teams.
- Own the proposal management, content development, and production of marketing collateral and pursuits, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), as well as client presentation decks.
- Collaborate with practice group leaders and business developers to drive messaging strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content and create graphics designed to convince clients to purchase our services.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and business developers to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national events and conferences, including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing digital and e-communications, and more.
- Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
- Assist with updating the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information on an ongoing basis.
BKV Group is a holistic design firm providing a full complement of architecture, interior design, engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Our core belief is that regardless of project type, design has a profound impact on the community, and our responsibility as a multidisciplinary firm is to enhance the economic, aesthetic, social, and environmental context of the communities we shape and design. For more information, visit: www.bkvgroup.com.
Are you a fit for this role? Send us your resume. Remember to note the name of the position in the email subject line. Email address: email@example.com.
Click for further details: Marketing Coordinator