Electrical Engineer II
BKV Group seeks a licensed Electrical Engineer II with 5-10 years’ experience as a licensed professional to join our team. As a member of the Engineering discipline for BKV Group, this position represents the Engineering discipline in the current and future service development process and programs to serve the firm’s clients. Candidates must have four years college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A professional license is required. Candidates must also be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- Analyze different engineering systems to determine best fit for the owner’s needs as directed by the Senior Engineer.
- Responsible for the design process coordination of the engineering discipline with the other discipline leaders on assigned projects. Confers openly and directly in a respectful and professional manner with other personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develop design.
- Perform the necessary disciplinary work on assigned projects. Responsible for completing work in a timely manner on assigned projects within the budgeted hours as supplied by the Senior Engineer.
- Prepares or directs preparation of calculations and designs for engineering systems and detailed drawings. Reports to and submits calculations and designs for review by Senior Engineer.
- Provides leadership and work direction for Engineers in Training and Designers working on assigned projects.
- Drafting using Revit.
- Maintain a free flow of communications with the Senior Engineer, Partner-In-Charge, and the Project Manager on assigned projects, as well as other team members relative to the activities on assigned projects.
- Responsible for the technical accuracy and completeness of the engineering documentation for BKV Group on assigned projects. Maintain appropriate records and files on assigned projects.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to achieve your goals. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume. Please indicate your name, desired position and location in e-mail subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for further details: Electrical Engineer II