Construction Administrator III
This role is located in Minneapolis, MN
BKV Group seeks a talented Construction Administrator III with 8-15 years related experience to join our team. Experience with architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural, and interior design disciplines as well as problem resolution are critical elements of this position. This position requires firsthand knowledge of most trade skills, a working knowledge of the construction industry and the construction process, a familiarity of building codes, and a high degree of self-confidence and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Works with the Partners, Project Managers and Discipline Leads and is the liaison between client, contractor, and the design team during the construction administration phase.
- Maintains and promotes positive working relationships with staff, managers, contractors, and clients.
- Coordinates site visits of other disciplines. Observes work in progress and issues reports to the client, contractor, and project team to identify general progress, contract schedule compliance or construction document deviations.
- Seeks opportunities for continuing education for the enhancement of building science. Maintains extensive product knowledge and technical focus.
- Provide ongoing assistance to BKV staff regarding construction administration “Insights.”
- Maintains accurate records and participates in all standard administrative procedures and policies within the Owner/Architect contract.
- Four years’ college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A solid “hands on” construction background is preferable to a classroom degree.
- CSI Certification and LEED AP preferred.
- Conveys appropriate professional image.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and consultants.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to achieve your goals. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you. Please submit your resume. Please indicate your name, desired position and location in subject line of your email. Email address: email@example.com
Click here for further details: Construction Administrator III