Architectural Designer II
This Role is for all offices of BKV Group
BKV Group seeks talented Architectural Designer II with 4-8 years of related experience to join our team. The ideal candidate has architectural experience in all phases of project design and documentation, and must be proficient in Revit. In this position, the candidate will work on a variety of project types including multi-family housing, government, corporate/commercial, education/libraries and hospitality projects under the guidance of the Project Manager and Director of Architecture. Projects may vary in scope from $10 – $250 million with challenging Urban and Green sites. The Architectural Designer II responsibilities include the following and others may be assigned:
- Prepares complete and comprehensive plans, schedules, and details utilizing Revit software for the architectural construction documents under the guidance of the Project Manager and Senior Project Architect. Coordinates the architectural Revit model with each discipline for a complete and coordinated 3-D model and 2-D drawing deliverable as required at each phase of the project.
- Assists team members with presentation material for client and other misc. meetings.
- Works closely with the project team to support the construction administration phase with responding to RFI’s, submittal reviews, ASI’s and PR’s.
- Maintains a free flow of communication with the architectural team on assigned projects, as well as the other team members relative to the activities on assigned projects. Confers openly and directly in a respectful and professional manner with all colleagues to develop, clarify and resolve innovative design solutions across all disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university required. Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit required; basic knowledge of BIM 360 and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members.
BKV employees receive excellent benefits and competitive salaries while our diverse professional teams attract excellent team members that encourage collaboration and refinement of design. Additionally, the BKV Mentor Program increases professional development and growth in design and communication. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented design professionals collaborating to resolve innovative design challenges, you may be a good fit for this position. Please submit your resume and any work samples you would like to share. Please include your name, desired position and location in the e-mail subject line.
Are you a fit for this role? Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position, and location in email subject line. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for further details: Architectural Designer II