Architectural Designer II
This role is located in Washington, DC
BKV Group is currently seeking an intermediate project designer to join our team. The team member will work closely with our Design Partner and Senior Designer as follows:
- Take direction from Design Partner and Senior Designer while also being able to demonstrate, explore and generate design concepts independently.
- Use 3d modeling, planning, diagramming to explore and develop design schemes.
- Assist in creating presentation materials.
- Design research.
- Develop and refine design from concept to design development, including generating elevations, plans and details under the direction of the Design Partner and Senior Designer.
- Bachelor of Architecture at minimum.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in architecture.
- A proactive positive attitude.
- Seeks to thrive and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to initiate and develop design studies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong design and graphic skills, and the ability to communicate design effectively.
- Proficiency in Rhino, Adobe Suite, Office Suite.
- Experience in Revit and/or AutoCAD is preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of large-scale mixed use, residential projects preferred.
With 200+ employees sharing knowledge across practice sites in Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Vietnam, we create relevant and meaningful design solutions that allow our clients’ vision to become a reality. BKV Group offers a flexible, hybrid work schedule with three days in the office (Tues – Thurs) and two days optional for remote working (Mon & Fri). With excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and continuous opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to achieve your goals. We invite you to submit your resume and any work samples you would like to share (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please indicate your name, desired position and location in e-mail subject line. Email address: email@example.com
Click here for further details: Architectural Designer II