With projects that range from corporate office buildings, public city and police / fire / utility buildings, mixed use housing, assisted living, to industrial facilities, our engineers and technical staff provide design services for new systems, remodeling of existing building systems including: boiler and chiller and HVAC systems, plumbing systems, fire protection, and mechanical utility piping. We’re known for finding out-of-the-box solutions, including displacement ventilation, ground source heat pump systems, and hybrid HVAC systems. All designs include a sustainable focus on energy efficiency and the useful life of the systems.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Renovations, Additions, Historic Rehabilitation.
- Innovative Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) System Design
- Ground Source Heat Pump Systems, Under floor Air Distribution, Solar Hydronic Heating, Energy Recovery Systems.
- Radiant Floor and Ceiling Systems, Energy Recovery Ventilation, Water Efficient Plumbing Systems.
- Specialty HVAC Systems:
- Exhaust/Ventilation Systems(Lab/Fume, Kitchens, Vehicle Repair, Hazardous Storage
- Humidity Control Environmental(Natatoriums, Ice Arenas, Printing Shops, Libraries).
- Sustainable Systems Design, LEED AP.
- Plumbing Systems and Water Saving Design.
- Life Cycle Energy / Cost Analysis, Systems Analysis
- Building Energy Audits.
- Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Building Automation and Control Systems
- Commissioning of HVAC and Plumbing Systems.
- Mechanical Retrofit
- Distribution Systems
- Fuel Storage Systems
- Infrastructure Design
- Fire Protection